If it wasn’t for its convenient location in the Urban Eatery at the Toronto Eaton center, I would have never noticed Big Smoke Burger (@Bigsmokeburger). If you’ve been following my blog, you should know that i’m not too huge on burgers – BUT a good burger I do appreciate. Big Smoke Burger is a burger chain (which various locations across in Toronto – see locations here) known for their hand crafted burgers serving only Ontario AAA Beef.
Big Smoke Burger is located in the “island” of the food court at Urban Eatery. Definitely can’t miss it! I went during the busy lunch hour so of course there was a line – but it was a very short wait.
Sorry if my photos are a bit blurry – I had to use a phone camera for that day.
Boylan’s Black Cherry ($2.50)
- Classic soda’s sweetened with pure cane sugar
- I had it once before at Barque’s Smokehouse – really addicted to the tasty cherry-ness – super refreshing.
Classic Cheeseburger ($6.75)
- classic cheeseburger with smoke Canadian cheddar
- This burger is pretty big burger for lunch time – but it was pretty good!
- Their 6 oz charbroiled burgers is tasty and flavourful however it was leaning on the dry side.
- I wasn’t overly impressed with the fries – served somewhat cold & really dry – I think i had the remaining fries before a new hot batch of fries were made
Closer shot of the Classic cheeseburger with smoke Canadian cheddar…
Big Smoke Burger has a variety of specialty burgers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place. But I wasn’t too impressed with the fries. I hear the onion rings & the poutine are quite good so I wouldn’t mind giving that a try especially since the price point on their menu makes everything really affordable.