Placing cake orders have never been easier! Prairie Girl now enables customers to build their cake online – choosing icing colour, flavours, fondant base and number of tiers. Customers no longer have to go through the hassle of making appointments and ordering wedding / birthday cakes weeks in advance. Customers can order delicious and elegant cakes from the comfort of their living room and have it delivered days later.
Since opening in 2011, Prairie Girl‘s easy to use online ordering has been enthusiastically embraced. Customers of Prairie Girl select from over 20 wedding, bridal shower, birthday and seasonal cakes. President Jean Blacklock says “Not every couple wants to hear that they need to have a consultation months in advance. Online shopping now covers everything from groceries to cars so why not on-trend, customize wedding cakes?”
Prairie Girl offers wedding cakes that best suits your themes – they offer 8 different collection cakes from outdoorsy rustic to watercolour whimsy.
I’m thrilled to be giving away 3 Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook to 3 Lucky Winners!
3 WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook each
- For more details about the Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook, please click here
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a @prairiegirlbake Cupcake cookbook from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2rZ
- Contest closes Thursday October 13th, 2016 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and I will contact them directly on Friday October 14th, 2016
- Winners will be contacted via email and will be required to provide their shipping address to me
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To place an online order from Prairie Girls, please click here
Cake photos credit: Christina Varro of Varro Creative
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.