Behold the newest addiction to the Distillery District – YES! Cacao70 is finally here! Cacao 70 (@Cacao70_mtl) is a Montreal based dessert restaurant specializing in chocolate and is finally opening their 3 first locations in Ontario.
I was tres excited when I first found out they were opening and I was even more excited when I found out they opened at the Distillery during the most festive time of the year =) I’ve never had a full on chocolate dinner from head to toe – can you totally feel my excitement? haha
64% Guayaquil ($9.25)
- A chocolate possessing strong, full flavour, with a nice lingering biterness
Vintage Hot Chocolate ($6.75)
- Melted chocolate served with a cup of hot milk on the side (choice of white, milk, semi-sweet and dark)
Sweet Chocolate Experience for Two ($23.95)
- a milk chocolate classic waffle, fresh strawberries, bananas, chocolate coated cereal, marshmallow for grilling, chocolate covered ice cream, milk chocolate fondue for dipping and a small hot chocolate for sharing with your own grill
Nutella Fruit Crepe ($9.00)
- a thin French crepe stuffed with Nutella and fruits (choice of strawberry, banana or raspberry) drizzled with chocolate sauce
Feel Good About Yourself Pressed Crepe Sandwich ($12.75)
- smoked turkey, mushrooms, tomatoes and swiss cheese served with a green salad.
If you’ve in the chocolate festive spirit & need a place to relax your little feet after roaming the Christmas Market – you can give this place a try! Keep in mind they’ve recently opened. They are a few minor kinks that will be worked out! Nonetheless, I liked my nutella banana crepe!
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content