I’m thrilled to be giving away a $100 Gift Card to Loblaws courtesy of MSC!
Yesterday I posted about my #OceanToPlate Challenge experience organized by Marine Stewardsip Council (MSC). In order to raise awareness to let Canadians know that there is a robust, traceable, certified option when it comes to sustainable seafood – I will be giving away a $100 Loblaws Gift card courtesy of MSC! I challenge the winner of the contest to host their own #OceanToPlate Challenge dinner. You can go shopping for MSC certified seafood (Loblaws is MSC’s largest retail partner in Canada and carry MSC certified seafood in fresh, frozen and canned aisles).
For more details about my #OceanToPlate Challenge & information regarding MSC – please visit my blog post HERE.
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a $100 Loblaws Gift Card from @foodinthecityTO @Canada_MSC #OceanToPlate & You can too! http://wp.me/p2k43K-28H
- Contest closes Wednesday May 18, 2016 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Thursday May 19, 2016
- I will be sending the winner’s name + address to MSC who will be mailing the winner their gift card.
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
Good Luck =)