Last Sunday, I finally made my way to Fuel House (@FuelHouseTO) after hearing the non stop rave about their delicious sandwiches and snacks! Unfortunately we weren’t that hungry when we arrived but still decided to grab a “light” snack. I really love this place. They focus on serving quality food while keeping the presentation of their dishes clean and simple.
Fuel House is very small yet cozy. As you can probably tell from the pictures, most of the tables fit 2-4 people. Plus bar & T.V at the back.
Their 2 page menu is very easy and simple to read. Divided into salads, sandwiches, sides & drinks on the right side. There is also a 1 page special menu!
Their Snacks are written on a small chalk board off to the side of the restaurant.
Pulled Turkey Sandwich ($7.50)
- Pulled Turkey & Coffee BBQ sauce & Slaw
- Loved the tenderness of the pulled turkey & perfectly marinated in a coffee BBQ sauce – I could perfectly taste each layer in the sandwich
- Very simple and clean presentation – Each bite of this sandwich made me feel like I was in heaven!
Poutine ($5.50) – Add: Pulled Turkey, Pork Belly or Bacon – $3
- Literally chunks and chunks of cheese curds & perfect amount of gravy =D
- I am a poutine fanatic so indulging in this was such a delight!
- Although I prefer skinny fries – the fries here were still good – reminded me of New York Fries
Black Forest Sundae ($8.00)
- House made cherry ice-cream & brownie & whipped cream & Cherry!
- This was no doubt, the highlight for me! Highly recommend =D
- The home made cherry ice- cream was amazingly delicious!
- The brownie chunks under the cherry ice cream was the perfect compliment! And because the brownie chunks were actually crunchy- it gave the dessert some texture!
I love this new hot spot. Although there’s SO many things I wasn’t able to try- I’m certainly going to return =) Things of the menu i’m dying to try - Pork Belly Poutine, Fuel House Burger, Banh Mi Sandwich & Fish Taco!
Thank you for such an awesome snack!