Pastel Creperie & Dessert House is a small but cozy dessert place located in North York. With its bright colours & clean and quiet environment, Pastel Creperie & Dessert House is a wonderful place to come and sit back and relax. Pastel Creperie & Dessert House serves a wide variety of sweets which includes savory & sweet crepes, waffles, ice-cream, cakes, cookies and specialty drinks. (The specialty cakes served here are made by Rahier Patisserie)
Exterior of the dessert house -
Upon arrival, we were greeted by our super friendly waitress. She gave us a special & regular menu along with the green picture booklet that shows what each dessert looks like. (shown in first picture above)
Green Tea Frosty Flakes ($6.89)
- Shaved Ice Cream
- I couldn’t take my eyes off of this when it arrived – wow to presentation & detail!
- I’m actually not a big fan of shaved ice cream because I prefer things with bolder and stronger flavours but it was definitely worth a try!
- Absolutely recommend this to anyone that loves shaved ice cream
- The red beans and the chocolate crunch pieces gave a nice balance of texture to the dish
Brownie Crepe ($7.99)
- Banana, Brownie, Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- The crepe was really chewy and tasty – the ice cream was very cold – not mushy or melting
- However, I would prefer if the crepe itself had stayed warm a bit longer…
- The cookies & cream ice cream tasted unique – not your average “cookies & cream” you would find at the grocery store
One of the things I loved the most about Pastel Creperies & Dessert House is the attention of detail they used when making the desserts. Everything is made so precisely – I mean, I couldn’t take my eyes off of the Green Tea Frosty Flake when it arrived. I will, without a doubt, visit again to indulge in their crepes and specialty cakes.